Loading

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Hi thrice

Hi,
its exactly one month since I posted an message..hmm..the timing was not arbitrary. In fact I could have returned to you earlier it self but some how thought I would wait till its one month...
The reason for not updating is again the same...no time...i know, this reason sucks...and if some one gave me that reason for not seeing me for a month, I would simply say 'Bull ****'. But yeah...I might be wrong though, just the way you would be had you felt the same :)
lot many things are happening....by the way, I got my digicam...thats truly a cute one....its Sony cybershot DSCF88 5.1 MPX. Also, got my handycam...shall click that some time and post in here...The sad thing is however, I haven't got my charger :(
its a gun with out bullet, right now.. ;)
The GVD dates are comming close...still, we have got loads of work to complete....apart from that, have sooooooo much of office work that I'm barely getting time for things like work out and sleep..and about schmoozing with frnds, I have totally forgot that..
look, again, an issue @ work..need to attend that ...
shall get back to u once gone..
Luv,

No comments: