Loading

Sunday, February 19, 2006

whatz ur dream date???

Had this interesting conversation today with my one of my friends about how we want our life partner to be?
Well, though this is the most talked (or atleast, more thought) about thing in any one's life...well, here is what i figured out only today...
Of late, I kind of found out that my interests keep changing very often...i tend to get bored at things more sooner than others usually do...so, I think my life partner should be one who is really intricate (mentality wise)...some one who is deep that I wud require a life time to understand... some one who constantly puzzles me (of course, all in the positive way)...and more importantly, who is really mature about things....i would be more than happy if she is more mature than me...(believe me, i always dream about such a date)...
and guess what my frnd's dream date would be? With one who is 100% beautiful and 0% brainy...hmmm..easy choice...huh...i should say this won't work...well, there is a reason for this...had i to go for such a female, I would be with one who matches exactly with my general perception of females...which I hate (yeah…never had any interest in such ones) I actually want someone who proves me wrong. who says there is more to a woman than mere beauty (of course, its a weighted average. everything counts)...
so, who’s on my list??? Let me see… (oh my god..can’t think of a single name…)ok…got the first one..its Norah Jones…since there are not many entires, I’m gonna leave this list open till I figure out the top 10…
well, guess thats pretty much it is...
need to get some sleep...
Luv

No comments: