Loading

Saturday, May 05, 2007

(2B|^[2B])




you will always have a choice... between doing something that pretty much seems to be a logical consequence and doing something thats totally wild and crazy . Hence, what has to happen, doesn't really equate to what's destined to happen but rather, how particular you are about (not/)choosing this "path of destiny". It sounds silly, steering through what's only supposed to be natural and pre-determined but I think its something different to that. I think there is nothing really defined, anywhere. There are only sign boards, no barricades. If you want to chalk your life based on these sign boards, so be it. You will arrive at the exact, pre-determined point some time sooner or later. But if you, for a second, wish to ignore the boards, it totally turns in to a different game.


However, most of us prefer the comfort and cushioning that comes from the "god-chosen" path, partly because if something goes wrong, you could always blame your destiny/fate/lines on your forehead or palm, how crooked they are and leave it there. Another reason could be that you believe in fate so much that it would be sacrilegious for you to even think of doing anything out of those premonitions. Yet another could be that you are trained to think so logically and sequentially, it becomes tough for you to accept the rationale behind choosing something thats foreign and totally out of context.

I have been through many such cross-roads in my life where I had to choose between the sanity and serenity of a logical consequence and the wild. Though I cannot boast to be a totally path-breaker or a rebel, I had many incidents where I just did the opposite to what's only evidently imminent. I preferred that no-path to path, that wild to civility, that dream to reality. At times, it was worth it and at times, it was not. There were times when I cursed myself for pulling myself in to this puddle but every time i entered that, I only came out stronger. This, I think is what's "destined" :) Of course, I could choose to not come out of it, which could have been the other possibility but I could never venture to take that path. May be, I'm trying to be logical again or no. I'm not sure.

Well, looking back at what I wrote just now, I think I have reached the end of a circular hoop. Its only getting round and round, me just trying hard to move randomly and "he", just pulling me back to the circle. All I'm doing right now is probably saying out loudly that "his" will is greater and worthier than mine while humming the song "I want to break free" with in my mind

Amen

PS: I know this ends inconclusive and abrupt, but this is all i got, for now! Probably, some thing different to how posts are usually destined to end :P

No comments: