Loading

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Limping Lucky :((

Hi,

Some thing bad happened yesterday. I met with an accident :( The good part is that I was wearing my helmet..otherwise, I would not be tying this today..nyways, getting to the reason for the accident, its something like this.
I started off to the tennis class at about 8:30 AM. The road was quite empty as there were hardly any vehicles. I was riding @ 60kmph. There is a turn that I need to take (ofcourse, there are lot many but this one is quite a steep one). While I was taking it, I found an auto infront of me which was also going the same way. So, I kind of tried to overtake the vehicle from the right and oh...he suddenly turned his vehicle to the right. dhhhhhoooooooddddd...there I was trying to balance my vehicle which was already falling to the right before I could apply the brake.
The first thing to touch the road was my head. Than god, I was wearing my helmet. You would not believe, I was not actually wearing the helmet when I started..I stopped in the middle and wore it :) . Th first thing I did was to take off my helmet, catch hold of the driver by his collar and start abusing him. I even swung my helmet to hit him but he fell on his knees and caught my feet (yeah...right..in the movie style) and started pleading me. I was completely in shock and so was unaware of what I was shouting and what I was doing. I did not get back to senses for about 2-3 minutes. Only after I came back to normal senses did I calm down a little.
Anyways, I'm saved with some minor bruises on both the hands and on the right leg...Though I wont be able to workout,play tennis or ride my bike for another 3-4 days, its still great that I 'm alive, in the first place.
Well, that's all for now. btw, just spoke to Jumbo today...I was a bit scared listening to all those MBA woes. Not sure how I would deal with them once I'm in. Let's see.
Luv

No comments: