Loading

Monday, December 26, 2005

Anukonunda Oka Roju

Today, I really had some gud time watching the movie ‘Anukokunda Oka Roju…’…its been ages since I saw any such interesting movie..the plot was excellent and the taking was so natural that you could empathize with every scene in the movie..
Off late, I’ve totally stopped watching movies, at least at the cinemas. You wouldn’t believe but its been more than six months that I’ve watched a movie at the theatre.
Well, while one reason is that there was no new Chiru’s movie :), the most important one is that there are no good movies around. I mean, you options are limited to two. Either a stupid college love story, which has no meaning whatsoever (at times, this dislike of mine towards such stories make me doubt about my youthfulness :( )or a hero-centric faction oriented movie..
The good thing about this movie is that the narration is fresh and enticing. The movie has a very strong backdrop and an intricate story line. This it was the life of the movie. All the actors also did a great job. In total, its certainly a movie worth watching.
In case someone is interested, plz let me know. I can share the files. Actually, these are rm-compressed. So, the size is quite low. Its around 300 MB, I guess.
Well, other than that, got nothing much to say. Need to still work on my essays. I’m eagerly waiting for the Feb ‘coz by that time, all my apps would have already gone in.
Till, then, I wait here with my fingers crossed :(
Luv

No comments: