Loading

Friday, December 30, 2005

What's your sign ???

One particular thing I've observed off late is that everyone has a unique way of signing off a message.
Well, my signature is 'Luv'. It kinds-of inadvertently makes its place in every message I post. I felt happy thinking it was kinda unique about my writing style only to realize that many others do it.
Anyways, I would like to post here some such interesting signs that I saw recently.

Ravi's Blog : ^_^
Beady's Blog : All this to be taken with a grain of salt!
Mine ;) Luv
Apart from this, there are some unique styles that I've observed in people's blog entries. While most of them tend to end their message with a greeting or a wish, many others prefer to leave behind a question for the readers.
Well, thats all for now..should work for a while ;)
Luv

No comments: