Loading

Friday, December 02, 2005

Some unconnected thoughts - 2

some unconnected thoughts on my day to day life..

1. Thanks to the Hyderabad traffic Police, we now have buffaloes as the traffic keepers...they not only stop the traffic, but also divert it and beyond all, make people feel like kicking their A*S....
Today, I got stuck in a traffic jam for nearly 1 hour only to find that the 'New Recruits' are having their lessons on the road.. :)

PS : With due respect to Traffic Police, Hyderabad :)

2. APSRTC Bus - The new rape victim

Sorry guys but my vocab is totally defying me here and I'm not able to find a better word to describe..The Jubilee Hills Road is quite billowy (if I can use) and full of crests and troughs....While I was going through this road today, I saw an APSRTC maneuvering a crest...the bus is overcrowded and I could see people hanging from the open rods at the doors. The worst part was even though the bus was struggling hard to climb the crest, not even a single guy boarded off the bus..I bet they would have reached the crest more quickly than the bus would, if they got down from the bus and walked for while..such was the speed of the bus..
now, tell me...can you find a better word than the one I used? Probably, not...I mean, I got this in my mind the moment I saw the plight of the bus...
Hence,the moral of the story is !@#$%^&* (shall leave that to you to decipher :))
Luv

No comments: