Loading

Monday, September 19, 2005

Hi

This week was again hectic. Guess, I got used to this now. As I told you, its not just the office work. There are lot many other things that I have started picking up. Next week is supposed to be much more hectic. I guess our project proposal for the GVD will be approved. One this is approved, we have to start working on that again. The first big task would be to convince the people about the cause and get more of them enrolled to our project. We also need to find out some one who could teach candle making to the mothers so that the mothers would be able make their own candles for the diwali. Many other things like Sports kit, food, transportation also needs to be planned. But, I guess, we also have lots of time 'coz the G-day is 30 Oct.
Apart from GVD, next week (starting from tomm), I also have to do some finishing work for the movie club. We have recently conducted two shows and we raised about Rs 20,000 for the Charity 'Little Angles for Old'. I guess, I already mentioned this earlier. So, I have to do a bit of number crunching before I decide the final amount that needs to be donated. This money will go to the NGO during the GVD time, I guess.
There is one more recent development on the movie club. The Employee club told us that they would sponsor one annual event for movie club in return to merging movie club with the employee club. This is going to be a great opportunity for us 'coz we have been waiting for external help since the inception. Money is the biggest problem for movie club 'coz all the additional revenue generated from the club's activities goes to charities. The club doesn’t have any money of its own. So, any such external funding will only be a added advantage for us.
What else?
Other than this, I have got loooooooots of enhancements to finish and trainings to take. Not sure how I would tackle all these. But again, I guess, there is no point in worrying 'coz all these need to be done and so, I'm bound to find some time to complete them.
Well, then, that’s all from me for now. Shall update you as and when I find some time.
Luv

No comments: