Loading

Saturday, September 10, 2005

Its not over until its OVER

I'm feeling really low. Not sure why. Everything is going for a toss. I'm not sure whom to blame for this. This time, its certainly not me. I have tried all the possible ways from my side to change the way things are going but seems like its not enough. Its all the divine will, I suppose. But, again, these thoughts make me feel that I'm weak and that I'am trying to find an excuse of my inefficieny. I should be able to correct these things. Why not? Well, one possible reason for my dejectedness is that I'm trying to take too many things at the same time. Probably, I should stop this. I should prioritize the things and then, work accordinly. I dont know but I tried this as well. Still its the same. What else can I do? One thing is sure. There is no point in complaining about things not happenning. Its jsut a part of life and if its not happenning, then, probalby, that is how it is. I should not be left behind fretting about things that dont take me any where. Rather, I should go ahead with my stuff and hope for the best. So, the thought for the day(night) is 'Its not over until its OVER'.
Luv

No comments: