Loading

Monday, August 08, 2005

After a tiring week-end

Hi,

last weekend was truly hectic. I had to run places just to fulfill my committments (and of course, my interests). However, at the end, all the pains I took seemed useless 'coz things did not go the way I wanted them to . First, I could not stick to the plan, that I initially charted out, 'coz I missed my bus. I had to post pone the entire trip by a day. Luckily, I could make it up to the marriage ( well, if I have not mentioned it, I went to my home town to attend the wedding ceremony of one of my school friends). I actually ended up at the function hall with my entire paraphernalia because I had to go to the function hall straight from the bus station ( as I was afraid I would be late for the wedding). It was great meeting all the old class-mates and had a decent time with them. Everything went fine but one. There has been this one person who was kind of aloof. I some how, could not digest this. This person was really a good (close as well) friend of mine and we spend lots of time with each other talking about various things. Assuming the closeness in our relation, I thought I could discuss anything with this person and also, could share my feelings and thoughts, in general ( and vice-versa). However, off late, I found out that was not the case. Instead, the person was becomming more and more formal with me and worst of all, this person ( I felt like) was drifting away from me. Now, I know what you would say. You would say I started becomming possesive and started expecting things from this person. But, let me tell you one thing. Had this person been like a friend, I would not have thought some much about this. Neither would I have given a damn had this person been never close to me and never talked things that were personal and were close to heart. However, what makes me feel most uncomfartable is that I'm just not albe to accept this shift in the relation from a very close friend to a person of some acquaint. Not sure even if this is the case. I might be wrong in my interpretaion of this person and this person might be just the way this person has been since we met.
Anyways, I guess, I dont have time now to really fret over such things now 'coz I have other really important things to worry about. The next few months are supposed to be really crucial for me in all ways.
I thought I would talk a bit about another topic this time, but got carried away ... nyways, I pormise I would put that as well some other time...Till then,
luv

No comments: