Loading

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Hie

Hi,
I'm back. Right now, in the office trying to figure out what to do. It happens for everyone, I suppose. I'm sure no one would be 100% busy with his/her work.
ok..ok...heard that. enough of justification. As I promised, I'm back to tell you a few things thats been happening in my life.
First, I'll have to undergo a root canal treatment as one of my tooth had a cavity. The doctors there at the hospital told me that its now kind of severe and so, I have to get treated lest it should pain me more.
Nyways, so, this Thursday, I'll be once again on a leave. That makes two days in this week. Its ok..I guess, I have to, at times, utilize my CLs or else, they would just go waste.
The worst thing is that this tooth-ache has lead to head-ache as well :((( Seems like all the bad things are coming together.. .I remember one of my grand mother's adage (which she used to repeat oft) 'Good luck comes alone but bad luck comes with all its sisters'...ofcourse, I don’t want to talk much on this 'coz neither do I believe in this nor I bother to counter this.
What else?
Seems like this week might be a bit less hectic. have not yet got the project allocations from the boss. The funny thing about this is that I narrated the same to one of my friends yesterday. After listening to the entire thing, he commented...'so, you are on bench now'. I just could not avoid laughing, This guy is from a services company and so, he's got used to a kind of of classification as billable or bench. The last time I was 'On Bench' was in Kanbay. But, those were the hey days. I used to come at 11:30 in the morning (???) and would walk directly to the library, just to save my self from my Team Lead. I would sit there for about an hour and then, would finish my lunch and only after that, would I come down to the cubicle. Of course, he( my lead) never came to me asking where i was. Probably, he was also enjoying his 'bench Period'.
What else?
Mom is back to Hyd. She is going to stay for one more month with me. She is kind of got used to Hyderabadi climate. The other day, when I called her when she was in Vij, she was telling me that she could not bear the heat of Vij ( She has been staying in viz for the past 25 years :))))
Well, what else?
I guess, that is it, for now. Shall talk to you some time later. Till then,
Luv

No comments: