Loading

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Time for some quotes ;))

Hmm...time for some quotes.

"I'm bent not because of my humbleness but because of my head weight" - Krishna

"Only scientists and prostitutes get payed for what they truly enjoy" - Anonymous :))

"(For a bachelor) If you want to really live your life, then either have a Girl or a Goal !!! " - Krishna

Ok...now, some serious ones

" Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are right " - Henry Ford

"Faith... must be enforced by reason... when faith becomes blind it dies. " - M K Gandhi

"Any fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius-and a lot of courage-to move in the opposite direction. " - Albert Einstein

"Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well. " - Voltaire

"learn to critisize things that are bad. It will help you not to do the same mistakes". - Krishna ;)))

The above are some of the quotes I had at the back of my mind for some time. Thought I would write them down some where :)))
Luv

No comments: