Loading

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Did not go to bed yet...but, of course, thats nothing strange for me as friday nights are supposed to be reallllly long for me...
hmm...felt like thinkng a bit about my future aspirations and goals...aahh...that should sound really heavy but then, I guess, I need to do some real thinking about it..
My goals were always so much varied and at times, quite opposite to one another that it's been really hard for me to arrive at a proper career path that would cover all my goals en route...
again, just a thought...I'm sure that is not just possible...
Have been hearing a lot from frnds these days about the way the are dealing with their plans for future..seems like everyone else has a very good idea of what exactly to do when and how...
Even I tried this for some time...like monitoring my self, noting down things and similar stuff but really did not go well with me..
probably, thats not what I'm. but I always feel that is how i need to be if I have to be what I really want to be....seems like the difference is too large...
need to find out some way to reach the other side..
its time for me to catch up with some things....
bye
luv

No comments: