Loading

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lazy Thoughts

Things are quite calm and pleasant now, both inside and outside me. My mind is getting too lazy to think of any thing, right now. It wants to get in unison with the surroundings. Its so quiet here that I'm able to hear the hustling, of leaves, from a distant tree. Rarely do we get such an opportunity to embrace with. Its all like a lullaby. You might wonder from where I'm able to hear that if surroundings were all so quiet. I guess, its this quietness itself that's singing for me. The more quiet things are, the more is my mind searching for sound. And, the more its searching for sounds, the more is it finding quietness. In this challenge, finally, seems like the mind is giving up, paving way for the nature to lead it. Let nature's choice prevail. I sign off.

No comments: