Loading

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday to me... :))))
now, I turn 23 years young.....phew....so many years in this world...never realized this till now..
looking back at my jouney all these years, I should say it was a mix of all feelings....and situations, good, bad, hopeless, emotional, funny and what not... but, one thing that I feel for sure is that they are just memories.. they dont exist anywhere else other than in my mind. Though at times, I feel bad about some things that happened, I would soon realize that there is just no point in it..the golden rule is have memories, but only those that make you feel happy and blissful. Such memories really boost up your morale and make you feel alive. I have many such memories in my life and today, while I recollect them, I feel how blessed I'm to be born as what I'm. Ofcourse, very rarely do I like my self and this is one such situation.
Btw, I got lot many birthday presents today. A chain, a new TV and a new refrigerator to my flat. Ofcourse, dad bought them all for me. ok..got to get some sleep and wake up tommorrow early in the morning.. :(((
Bye then
Luv

No comments: