Loading

Friday, July 08, 2005

Yet Another Blog ???

Hi,
This is my third blog...Not sure what happened to the previous ones...worst of all, I don't even remember the names :)
So, obviously, the next question would be ....Why so many?
I guess, by the name of the blog it self, you should have had a little understanding of me....
Usually, I'm too busy to take care of such things...(ahhh...I know..that sucks....to me even..) nyways, truly speaking, I'm too frivolous to actually take anything serious in my life....
again, the reasons for this are many.....which, I'll bore you some time later....and in case i forget (which, I'm sure, I would), do remind me..
Now, this, being my first message, let me quickly give you my introduction...
hmm...this puzzles me always......I have found a hundred different 'MEs' with in me that it's always been a big trouble for me in summarizing all of them together....but, yeah..let me try this ..
A kid who was very much curious about things happening around him and was much tormented thinking about things which were much beyond his understanding, a school going boy, who always thought he was much more smarter than his teacher, a young college lad who has changed three colleges in two years, only because things were all so monotonous for him, a civil engineering student who was never interested in taking up civil as his main stream career, a unemployed graduate who was out of his college six months before the schedule (just because he has accelerated the whole course duration...), a determined aspirant who went for an Masters at country's one of the premier institutes, to mark a niche for himself, a woeful man who dropped out of the college just because he could not take care of his relations, a desperate job-hunter trying to find some job to quit the univ, a somber gentleman who joined a services company because he did not have any other better reason for quitting the univ, a consultant, who fought hard to jump in to the world's second largest software company, after hearing a lot about the success his batch mates have made at the campus interviews back in the univ and( for now), finally, a lazy lad trying to juggle his time between job, gym and home.....
mix them all and voila, you got quite some information about me...
hmm...what else?
thought I would put in loads of info here... my mind is contemplating a hundred different topics now...but, yeah....guess its time that I give you guys a break.....'coz nothing is more pleasant than having a break after a torturous read...
Chalo then,
luv

No comments: